Parking Lot Attendant
- $0.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional parking experience for all of our guests. Each FOH team member's primary objective is to show our guests a great time in a high energy/high paced environment. Love of food and music is always a plus!
Ramen Tatsu-Ya is Austin's first brick-and-mortar ramen shop serving authentic Japanese soul food in the heart of Texas. Our accolades include: "Best Ramen in America" - TimeOut Magazine, "Top 50 Best New Restaurants in America" - Bon Appetit, "Best Ramen in the Nation" - Tablespoon (Best of Munchies: People's Choice Awards)
- Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
- Monitor parking lot. Ensure guests vehicles are safe and sound.
- Work with a humble swagger.
- Ability to work flexible schedule.
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow team members as situations arise.
- free shift meals
- discounted meals at all Tatsu-Ya locations
- paid family meal
- flexible hours
- dynamic and detail-focused work environment
- potential for rapid advancement
We work hard so we can have fun. We love to move fast and listen to dope music. We are a team; no assholes or egos allowed!