Mohs/frozen Section Histotech Wanted (Experienced)
- $22.00 - $29.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Dermatology group is seeking an experienced Mohs tech (frozen section) to work FT within our practice.
Must have experience working as a Mohs tech in an established office or mobile tech company. Mohs Tech must be able to prep, stain and cut with speed and precision.
Positions are FT (full benefit package). When not performing Mohs, tech can assist back office as well.
• 1-2 years paid experience as a Mohs tech.
• Complete understanding of maintaining a Mohs log, specimen prep, frozen section prep and staining.
• Will travel between locations, thus must have reliable transportation and valid drivers license.
• Mohs cutting up to 4 clinics per week and Lab/back office work other days.
Mohs Tech duties will include:
Process skin cancer tissue with speed and efficiency
Inking the tissue and mapping out specimen to show orientation
Cutting tissue using microtome and placing on slides
Staining the tissue
Communicating effectively with Mohs surgeon
Logging patient info
Cleaning and managing equipment
Wages STARTING at $22 - $29/hr DOE - Annual raises
Extremely Busy and Fast Growing Dermatology Group looking to add team members!
We are a fast paced, busy dermatology practice with 4 locations. We are looking to have passionate, motivated, reliable and highly professional individuals join our team. You'll be working with talent that is a cut above the rest. We have a strong passion for providing exceptional service for our patients.
If you're passionate about the medical field, please apply to join our group.