- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Culver Hotel is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and outgoing individual to join it's team. The Relief Night Auditor is responsible for overseeing the guest experience, and our boutique hotel takes that to the next level by being personable, outgoing and always willing to lend a hand.
Individuals applying must be able to work mornings, evenings, overnight and weekend shifts.
Previous front office experience is preferred but not required, personality and enthusiasm is a must.
Additionally, the Relief Night Auditor is responsible for balancing the daily financials, auditing shift transactions as well as turning over the business day.
- Close out day’s transactions
- Prepare new day’s business
- Perform front desk functions such as answering switchboard, check in late arrivals, check outs
- Assisting with guests needs and requests
- Communicate to other departments as necessary to provide excellent guest service
- Ensure adherence to all Room’s Divisions policies and procedures
- Complete required reports accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of work area
- Perform routine walks of entire building during shift
- Ability to maintain member confidentiality at all times
- Exceptional oral communication skills
- Ability to sit, walk, stand, lift, pull, push, grab
- Must be able to work at our sister hotel in Beverly Hills