Marketing Coordinator - Medical Outreach
- $13.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
As a Marketing Coordinator - Medical Outreach, you will focus on reaching our current medical community, new medical partnerships, and fitness communities in our surrounding area. This position assists the Operating Partner to drive customers into the store, reach sales goals, and acquire and retain customers. You will focus on grassroots marketing efforts, email marketing, outreach events and health fairs, and building and maintaining medical partnerships. This position allows you to work closely with Store Management, the Retail Experience Team, the Running Club Team and the community. Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running and fitness. We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else, for staff or customers. We truly believe that running changes everything.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and deadline drive
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Action oriented, level-headed, and consistent
- Communicate professionally with customers and team
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities, and functions
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
- Competitive bonusing system
Want to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric environment? Then we want you!
At Fleet Feet, we believe that running changes everything. For over 40 years, we have curated and created products, programs, and experiences that inspire and empower runners and their communities. We believe it’s a privilege to serve, and remain committed to delivering unmatched service and support when outfitting customers in everything they need to have a successful run, whether that’s introducing them to their new favorite running shoes, socks, or gear, or inviting them to our next training program run.
We like to keep things high-spirited, fast-paced, and fun. We don’t mind wearing more than a few hats and stepping in to help out wherever is needed. Our team is a group of knowledgeable and hardworking individuals who work, sweat, and live passionately. We run together to solve a problem, reach a goal, get inspired, and champion our brand each day. We are in full pursuit to find passionate people to join us on our quest and bring our core values to life.