- $22.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
The Administrative Assistant provides support in all administrative tasks, managers and the communications team.
Day to Day includes but is not limited to:
- Answering phones.
- Filing, communicating with client and customers, and scheduling of staff.
- Help with payroll.
- Greet guests in our lobby.
- Answer telephones, and operate fax machines and copiers in a fast paced environment.
- Invoicing and follow up with clients.
- Must have strong professional etiquette
- Strong computer skills required i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills
- Must have previous customer service experience
- High school diploma required
- Must be 18+
Zoom means to move or travel very quickly. This is what we keep in mind when it comes to our approach for brand representation and event planning for our clients.