HEAD BANQUET CHEF
- $18.00 - $21.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Thank you for your interest! This application is for general interest in this position at Wedgewood Weddings. Be sure to include with which of our 37 locations your interest lies. Thank you again!Are you a culinary leader?
Do you excel in crafting a pro-active environment?
Are you polite, professional and passionate about fantastic FOOD?
If your answer is yes, we may be a match for you!
Wedgewood is hiring a Head Banquet Chef! Our Chef oversees all aspects of our culinary operation, including banquet service, menus, costing, sanitation requirements, scheduling, ordering, inventory, etc. So yeah, you will be in charge of the kitchen!
Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend availability is needed.
- have substantial banquet, catering and restaurant leadership experience
- are safety and sanitation experts
- possess a thorough knowledge of food handling and preparation techniques
- have experience with inventory and cost controls
- exhibit consistent career progression and have excellent, supportive references
- are creative and have diverse plating and presentation skills
The Chef role is an hourly position with a quarterly bonus plan. Yes, HOURLY! Over-time is paid, and our Chef schedules allow for a great work/life balance! The Chef position will have the opportunity to participate in our health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits as well as our 401k program.
Be a part of the beautiful weddings and memorable events we produce! As a Head Chef with Wedgewood, you will help create unique events that our clients and guests will cherish and remember. Your ability to work as a team player and a culinary leader, combined with your service skills and your engaging personality will ensure that our guests have a memorable experience.
At Wedgewood, we foster and celebrate diversity, respect, teamwork and exceptional guest service.
Are you our next Wedgie? Please apply ASAP! We will review your application promptly. We look forward to learning about you, your experience and your excellence!