Dining Room Attendant - AM
- $9.00 - $10.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Embassy Suites Alpharetta is located 25 miles from Downtown Atlanta and less than a mile from the North Point Mall. We are looking for an energetic, guest-oriented Houseperson to assist guests by providing exceptional service. The ideal candidate will have open availability and potential to move into a future full-time role.
Purpose for the Position:
Engage with guests, provide quick and efficient service. Assist with replenishing, cleaning and resetting the dining room
*This position includes base pay PLUS TIPS!*
- Cleans and resets tables and surrounding areas.
- Removes dirty dishes from the dining room.
- Replenishes supply of clean silverware, glassware, dishes, and other utensils in the dining room.
- Stocks all cold food items on the dining room buffet. Replenishes beverage dispensers as needed.
- Serves coffee and ice water refills to patrons.
- Cleans and polishes equipment such as coffee urns, juice, and milk dispenser, high chairs, booster seats and sneeze guards.
- Picks up dishes and trays on guest floors.
- May assist with cleaning the employee break room and stocking food during employee lunch hours.
- Responsible for guest relations and providing courtesy service when asked for help, directions, or registering a complaint.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Carry out specific oral or written instructions.
- Follow a simial daily routine.
- Get along with all kinds of people.
- Standing and walking during shifts.
- Lift and carry things like trays or dishes.
- Use hands and fingers skillfully and easily.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Internal Promotion to Full-Time
- Sick Time
- Hotel Discounts
- Employee meals
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.