- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
"Good people drink good beer"
We are looking for an experienced Sous Chef to join our culinary team at Mohawk Bend. The candidate should have a positive attitude, a sense of urgency, and commitment to guest service!
- Advanced understanding of kitchen operations and health code compliance
- Ability to troubleshoot problems big and small on an enterprise level as well as one on one with store staff.
- Proficiency with common computer programs, (ie: Word, Excel, etc) and email
- Understanding of COGS, waste management, and scheduling
- Excellent organizational, leadership, planning and communication skills.We care about building community and strive to have an upbeat and positive working environment.
- Responsible for inventory. ordering and making schedules.
- Able to lift at least 50 Lbs
- Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-4 years line cook experience in high volume kitchen
- Valid California Food Handler's Certificate (or able to get within 30 days of hire)
- Experience with vegan cuisine a +
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All job offers are contingent of a successful background screening