- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
**This position is preferably located in Carrboro, NC, however we are open to other remote locations.**
As a member of the Retail Experience Team, this position will assist with leading retail education and training strategies. This role will focus on store-level retail trainers and the overall development of our future brand leaders! Our Retail Experience Managers play a key role in running the day to day operations of our business and the Retail Trainer will have the opportunity to mentor and develop our Retail Experience Managers. This individual will lead our Retail Experience Manager training from the overall strategy through to the execution. Another key role this position will support as needed is our Leadership Development Program trainees.
Our Retail Trainer will drive brand-wide sales metrics by focusing on education for our store-level Retail Experience Managers, ultimately crafting a consistent customer and staff experience across the brand. The Retail Trainer will curate educational content and communicate new resources on a monthly basis. This role will have the opportunity to partner with other departments to support all aspects of sales and service training.
If you enjoy speaking in front of a crowd, coordinating and executing summits/workshops, and educating and training others, this role is for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate calls that empower Retail Experience Managers to collaborate monthly
- Coordinate training for new Franchisees and Operating Partners
- Monitor performance of Retail Experience Managers to identify areas of opportunity and provide support as needed
- Build and maintain written guides through our company’s intranet
- Consistently create and maintain video training content in our Learning Management System, Fleet Feet University
- Minimum of two years of experience as a retail trainer, retail manager, or similar role
- Ability to travel
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and retail POS systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation, and facilitation skills
- Hardworking, positive, and self-motivated
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Position requires occasional walking and standing with light (1-10 lbs.) carrying, lifting, pushing, or pulling. The position is mostly sedentary and requires the employee to have close visual acuity to perform job requirements. The position requires frequent talking, hearing, and repetitive motion with the hands, wrists, and/or fingers. This position is located within an office environment and is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Hardworking team members
- Rich benefits plan (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, 401k, plus more)