- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
LET LOOSE, HAVE FUN, BE SOCIAL!
Lucky Strike is an upscale entertainment venue that provides a unique bowling, restaurant, bar lounge, and arcade gaming experience. Check us out! https://www.luckystrikesocial.com/
- Minimum 1 year of FOH supervisory experience in the Hospitality and/or Entertainment industry.
- Base knowledge of Legal and HR issues with regard to the hospitality industry. Federal, state and local laws regarding liquor, labor and health codes / statues.
- Computer literate.
- Please note that requests after the start of hire will not be approved up to six months after hire (unless under extenuating circumstances).
- If there are availability issues within the first six months of hire, please list these during the interview process.
Position: FOH Supervisor
The FOH Supervisor supports the Unit Manager, AGM, and GM in all facets of the venue operation including the following but not limited to:
- Ensuring guest experience and satisfaction. Provides direction, motivation and coaching along with coordination to ensure that the proper level of service is provided to all guests.
- Ability to engage guests in a consistent manner.
- Ensures the highest quality product that meets all Lucky Strike standards and our guest's expectations.
- Understands and supports Special Events and Parties.
- Adheres to and maintains Lucky Strike's training procedures and standards.
- Ensures that all team members are successfully trained.
- Communication to team members is in a consistent and professional manner to ensure team is knowledgeable of pertinent information necessary to maintain Lucky Strike standards and successfully accomplish their job duties.
Venue Vibe and Ambience
- Responsible for the upkeep of the physical elements and atmosphere of the venue. Music, lighting, temperature, cleanliness, line of sight, repair and maintenance of the FFE, safety of guest and the team AND creating an exciting environment with joyful energy.
- Ensures that all Lucky Strike marketing and promotional programs are implemented and executed to company standards.
Why Lucky Strike?
- FUN: Fun is embedded in each and every one of our unique venues. With our friendly staff, industry leading bowling, bar lounge, live music, live sports, arcade room, and chef-driven cuisine there is never a dull moment.
- CAREER PROGRESSION: A strong percentage of our General Managers, Executive Chefs, and Regional Directors are promoted from within. We offer a strong Manager-In-Training / Fast-Track Program for all levels of management.
- CULTURE: Collaborative friendly team environment. We encourage an entrepreneurial culture with constant collaboration where your ideas and opinions are heard and implemented.
- INCLUSIVITY: Lucky Strike is a fan of style. We encourage individualism and freedom of expression. Be who you are! Bring your style, vibe, and persona to the team.
Thriving at the bustling intersections of live music, chef-driven cuisine, nightlife, arcade games and bowling, Lucky Strike has emerged as an industry leader in entertainment by crafting immersive, unforgettable experiences through timeless friendly service, one-of-a-kind atmosphere, chef-driven food & drink, and industry leading bowling.
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.