Position Purpose: This position is concerned with managing the F&B operation of the Restaurant, In-Room dining, and Lobby/Pool Bar as successful operating centers ensuring maximum guest satisfaction and financial viability, all within accordance with Company established standards. This is executed through planning, organizing, communication, training and controlling of the outlets’ operations and costs.
Essential Job Functions:
Overall Operational Duties
• Direct, manage and provide strategic leadership and direction for assigned Food & Beverage outlets including Restaurant, Lobby/Pool bar, and In Room Dining.
• Maximize revenues, profitability and control costs of the operations.
• Ensure effective operations of applicable food and beverage venues at all times.
• Oversees the planning and scheduling of management work assignments and performance development.
• Oversee hiring and development of the food & beverage personnel.
• Develop, implement, maintain and enforce all company & departmental policies and procedures as well as standards of quality and performance.
• Work with F&B Director to review monthly performance vs. budget and other goals as applicable.
• Book, organize and maintain all private party and event information for The Front Yard.
• Develop and maintain a standardized training program for F&B outlets
• Foster and maintain relationship with venders and fellow restaurants.
• Continue to raise the quality of service in the food and beverage outlets.
• Work with Director of F&B and Executive Chef to assist in the development of innovative menus that exceed guest expectations and meet cost of sales (COS) standards.
• Maintain and ensure proper menus are present in all outlets at all times.
• Ensure state licensing/certification of food and beverage handlers.
• Conduct performance appraisals and counsel/discipline staff as appropriate.
• Maintain Safety and Health regulations.
• Assist in executing the hotel’s property amenities & marketing programs.
• Excellent communication, guest service and team building skills.
• Develop working relationships with other departments to work for the betterment of the hotel.
• Other duties as assigned.
A NORTH HOLLYWOOD HOTEL JUST MINUTES FROM UNIVERSAL STUDIOS AND HOLLYWOOD
Your Urban Oasis Awaits
Bright sun pours in from floor to ceiling windows. An open fireplace warms cool California nights. Artisanal cocktails and farm fresh eats await your request. Welcoming and warm, yet distinctively retro, this is the California dream come true. Every design detail has been handpicked to evoke the whimsy and thoughtful aesthetic of a bygone era. This is your urban oasis, secluded within seven lush acres, yet minutes from excitement and thrills of LA.
A unique neighborhood gathering place, The Front Yard, showcases LA's diverse flavors in a setting as casual and comfortable as an evening at an old friend's house. Come on over anytime and we'll set you a place around the table.
The Garland team is about working together, having fun and being happy, genuine hospitality and celebrating each of our unique differences. We offer rewarding benefits in the form of Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account and 401K for eligible associates. But that’s not all…here at The Garland we believe in celebrating our Associates with a wide variety of recognition programs and events all year long!
An employer's Response Score represents how likely they are to respond to an application.