NOW HIRING! PORTERS! The Delegate
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Porters primary role is to maintain a clean restaurant. The Porter is a restaurant support professional who works with speed and efficiency to maintain a sanitary and clean restaurant to
ensure an extraordinary guest experience.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
▪ Clean and maintain bathrooms which will require bending, reaching, stooping, lifting, and working with cleaning agents.
▪ Sweep and Mop in Front of the House and Heart of the House.
▪ Empty garbage and recycling on a consistent basis.
▪ Clean Windows and Doors with appropriate cleaning agent.
▪ Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the patio area.
▪ Participate in the organizing the receiving of kitchen inventory.
▪ May be exposed to allergens such as nuts, seeds, soy, shellfish, and dairy.
▪ High school diploma (or equivalent) encouraged
▪ Able to read documents and written instructions to understand sanitation requirements, safety rules, equipment operation and maintenance, policies, and standard operating procedures
▪ Certification in food safety and sanitation a plus
▪ Able to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends and some holidays
▪ Able to work calmly and effectively under pressure
▪ High energy and stamina.
▪ Able to work within a fast-paced, highly mobile, yet small space environment Able to stand,
kneel, bend, and walk for up to 8 hours per day.
▪ Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
▪ Able to communicate effectively in the primary language of the work location
▪ Ability to perform essential functions to company standards with reasonable accommodation
We are always looking for great people because we know great people are the key to all that we do! If you’re looking for your next great opportunity, don’t look any further.