Summer Internship Opportunity in Finance
- Depends on experience
- Temporary / Seasonal
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
FSSolutions in Chalfont, PA is currently seeking a summer intern from May-August for our Accounts Payable department.
Core responsibilities include matching, validating and processing high volume Clinic invoices accurately and timely.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
- Validate and match clinic invoices to internal database records to confirm services have been completed.
- Pull information for support team to notify vendors need for additional required documentation such as Breath Alcohol Test forms, Chain of Custody forms, physical long forms, balance forward details, etc.
- Ensure accuracy by comparing amounts charged to contracted rates.
- Code invoices with accounting codes for type of charge.
- Maintains Accounts Payable invoice batch entry, post batches and correct batch posting issues.
- Presents data with supporting documentation to Accounts Payable Manager for required actions.
- Carries out required action in an accurate timely manner.
- Cross train within Accounts Payable department to provide backup account coverage as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School diploma, Associates degree in accounting or related field experience.
Job Type: Full-time