Technical Support Representative - $500 Hiring Bonus
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Technical Support Representative: $500 Hiring Bonus
EMS Inc. is a growing contact center nestled in the Northwest part of Omaha, Nebraska.
EMS Inc. offers a team work environment, not a “typical” call center atmosphere. EMS is a leading Provider of Outsourced Customer Services. Our core values: We pride ourselves on respect, dignity, honesty, fairness, innovation and improvement. Attitude is everything.
Working at EMS allows you to gain experience and further your knowledge and skills. We have a variety of different clients that we take calls for that are rewarding and fun! We are a dynamic team that can offer more of a one on one approach to our employees. We are not the “big box” guys where you feel like a number. We want our agents to succeed!
Must be able to answer inbound customer calls, email, and chat inquiries in a timely and productive manner. Must be able to maintain a strong relationship and communication between EMS and our client’s account procedures and managing priorities.
As a Technical Support Agent you must be able to answer inbound customer calls, email, and chat inquiries in a timely and productive manner. Agents will troubleshoot and handle call escalations to resolve technical issues and/or customer inquiries regarding services, products and complaints. Must be able to maintain a strong relationship and communication between EMS and client on account procedures and managing priorities.
You will need:
- The ability to analyze technical product issues and provide solutions
- The ability to quickly learn specific client products, processes and systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills when interacting with customers and co-workers
- The skills to meet needs and resolve issues for external & internal customers
- A pro-active, self-motivated and persistent attitude
- Knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Office-Outlook, Word, Excel
- Good communication skills that are clear and concise-verbally and written
- Keep client information confidential and respect the nature of information
- The ability to conduct 2-3 chats at a time
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be familiar with phone Apps, Internet, Email, and Microsoft Office
- One year call center experience preferred
- Networking-system connectivity such as LAN, WAN and how devices connect
- Experience with mobile & OS applications, Android & IOS
- Understanding of WIFI Definitions and connectivity
- Experience responding to customers via social media
- Previous irrigation system experience is preferred
- $500 hiring bonus
- Paid on-the-job training
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits 1st of the month following 59 days of hire
- Casual dress attire
- Individual work spaces
- Complimentary breakfast on Fridays
- Free parking
- North-West Omaha location