- $13.25 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Box ‘N Burn is seeking an outgoing Front Desk/Receptionist who is responsible for providing exceptional service to all customers; members, guests and staff, whether by phone or in person and upholding the club's operating standards in a professional and friendly manner at all times.
- Greets every customer with a smile and the utmost enthusiasm.
- Ensure individuals are checked into the appropriate class(es);
- Answering and relaying incoming inquiries / providing follow ups with urgency; personable.
- Promote and educating members and guest about Box ‘N Burn services (memberships) and merchandise; sales.
- Communicates effectively and responds to the needs and questions of members, peers and management in a timely manner.
- Understands and follows all company-defined policies and procedures.
- Stays current on all product knowledge and communicates features and benefits to members to build member knowledge and confidence in the product.
- Executes daily club operations, including, but not limited to, answering phones, greeting and checking in guests, maintaining a clean and organized reception area, collecting payments (both cash and credit card), and following opening and closing procedures.
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Some previous gym/fitness experience is ideal
- MUST BE OUTGOING AND FRIENDLY!
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service orientation
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Active listening
- Exhibit a professional and polite appearance and demeanor
Our ideal person enjoys helping others and encouraging others to stay fit and healthy, is punctual, fun and professional. This position requires high energy and a positive attitude. The front desk reception is the first impression of Box ‘N Burn for potential members and current members, and you must represent and upkeep our brand image. We have a lot of fun and work incredibly hard. We also love working out; you've got to believe in the power of changing people's lives through fitness.
Box’N Burn is an equal opportunity employer. Box ‘N Burn is committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability status, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.