- $18.00 - $25.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Palm Beach Grill has recently expanded and opened Honor Bar next door. We are currently seeking exceptional candidates to join its Service Bar! Previous restaurant experience is not required. See below for Benefits, Qualifications, and a Job Description!
- Pay is highly competitive. Service Bartenders can earn upwards of $20-$25 per hour!
- Medical and dental coverage is available.
- Part-time and full-time positions are open.
- Set schedules are posted months in advance.
- Positive and professional work environment.
- Perfect opportunity for growth and restaurant operations experience.
- Ability to work in a team is a must.
- Warmth and friendliness as the first and last person guests interact with.
- Multi-tasking and functioning in a fast-paced work environment.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Service Bartenders make beverages for guests in the dining room.
- Service Bartenders assist bartenders with back-ups and support.
A career at Palm Beach Grill, whether in management, the culinary arts, or professional service, is one that rewards individuals who have a deep respect for learning and a commitment to becoming the best at one’s profession. We seek people who choose high standards as a guiding principle and who are fulfilled by the essence of a service based culture.
For an interesting read on our company, check out what Bon Appétit magazine had to say in their April 2016 issue.