Human Resources Assistant - Bilingual Spanish
- $14.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
- The Bilingual HR Assistant is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations.
Essential Job Functions
- Back up Customer Service/Receptionist when needed by operating the switchboard to answer, screen and direct incoming callers to proper destination.
- Inform Building Supervisors, Account Managers, Area Supervisors and Human Resources of any messages for the day (employees who are off, etc.).
- Support HR Generalist with projects and corporate initiatives.
- Assists with translation of miscellaneous documents from English to Spanish.
- Assist with addressing and resolving customer requests that may occur.
- Provide excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Report to work on time and works overtime as required and if required to travel for business: maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Travel is required 5% of the time for this position, annually.
- Any other necessary duties.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. 1-2 years in administrative support or accounting office role is preferred.
- Ability to read, write and speak English and Spanish is a requirement of this position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have excellent organization and communication skills. Must be detail oriented and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- They are regularly required to stand or walk, sit, talk, hear, and use hands to finger, grasp, handle, or feel.
- The employee must occasionally climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, lift (10lbs) and have the ability to adjust vision for close vision work.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
By taking care of our employees first and rewarding their hard work, KleenMark makes it easy for our communities to have clean places to learn, work, play, and get healthy. An award winning, locally owned, and family-run company, we are THE trusted cleaning partner for many of Wisconsin's best workplaces, hospitals, and schools. In 2016 we celebrated our 60th anniversary.
Your perfect part-time job. No weekends or holidays. No customers. No more juggling constantly changing schedules.