- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc., using machine and manual cleaning methods. This position also ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine.
- Sort and stack clean dishes. Carry clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas. Rewash soiled dishes before delivering.
- Change dishwater in dish machine every hour.
- Wash pots, pans and trays by hand.
- Remove trash and garbage to dumpster.
- Set up or break down dishwashing area.
- Clean and roll/unroll mats.
- Fill/empty soaks tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions.
- Sweep/mop kitchen floors
- Assemble/disassemble dish machine.
- Wipe up any spills to ensure kitchen floors remain dry.
- Notify manager any time dish machine wash or rinse cycle falls below safety standard temperatures.
- Do not touch dirty dishes before touching clean dishes without washing hands first.
- Other duties as directed.
This job operates in a kitchen environment. This role routinely uses sinks and dishwashers and tools to clean kitchen appliances. Employees in this role are frequently exposed to hot water, potentially slippery floors, garbage disposals and cleaning chemicals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel depending on the situation; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Employee is expected to work alternating schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
- Ability to read and comprehend labels on chemicals
- Experience is a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Havana 1957 combines the flavors of traditional Cuban cuisine with the enchantment and sophistication of Havana in the 1950’s.
Havana 1957 is a new chain of Cuban restaurants unlike other traditional Cuban restaurants. It sets itself apart by creating a unique dining experience that allows you to spend Un Dia En La Habana and relive the glory and glamour of old Cuba during the 1950’s.
Each of our four restaurants combines the flavors of authentic Cuban cuisine, classic Cuban music and vintage memorabilia bringing Cuban Nostalgia to each neighborhood.