Technical Customer Care Specialist
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Our Customer Care Specialist is ready to take our customer experience to the next level. This person will put people first and foremost and radiate positivity. Responsible for managing the customer experience through our Fleet Feet online store and our Fleet Feet app, this position will work directly with the Retail Operations Team and Stores to troubleshoot and resolve customer questions, concerns, and feedback. They must have a working knowledge of Excel and data manipulation/analysis, and must have a proven track record of using using technology to improve efficiencies and processes. They are patient and have strong listening skills. Above all, they are constantly striving to provide a great customer experience.
Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running and fitness. We pride ourselves in putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else, for staff or customers. We truly believe that running changes everything.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Passionate about creating the best customer experience and doing the right thing
- Technologically savvy, proficient in Excel, and eager to learn new systems quickly, experience with Zendesk a plus
- Problem-solver who enjoys challenges and takes pride in creating the right solution
- Excellent communicator with the ability to listen, adapt and multi-task
- Communicate professionally with the team, staff, and customers via phone, chat, and email
- Builds and maintains trust from the team, staff, and customers by using sound judgment
- Passionate, positive, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities, and functions
At Fleet Feet, we believe that running changes everything. For over 40 years, we have curated and created products, programs, and experiences that inspire and empower runners and their communities. We believe it’s a privilege to serve, and remain committed to delivering unmatched service and support when outfitting customers in everything they need to have a successful run, whether that’s introducing them to their new favorite running shoes, socks, or gear, or inviting them to our next training program run.
We like to keep things high-spirited, fast-paced, and fun. We don’t mind wearing more than a few hats and stepping in to help out wherever is needed. Our team is a group of knowledgeable and hardworking individuals who work, sweat, and live passionately. We run together to solve a problem, reach a goal, get inspired, and champion our brand each day. We are in full pursuit to find passionate people to join us on our quest and bring our core values to life.