HR Manager- Hollywood, CA
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Check us out: www.taogroupla.com
We seek a full-time HR Manager. Must have a passion for Human Resources and help to develop our most important assets– our people- and our culture. We are looking for a leader who believes in overwhelming hospitality for both internal and external guests.
Experience in all HR disciplines is a MUST.
- Experience handling employee relations a big plus
- Benefits Administration Support
- Training and development
- Experience with California regulations, leave laws, work comp and laws
- Organization and maintenance of all records as well as full compliance
- Must stay informed of current Federal and State trends, laws, and policies
- Able to maintain a solution-oriented approach to conflicts
- Experience working alongside senior level management
- Strong computer skills
- Self-motivated leader who enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be organized, proactive, with strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Ability to manage up
- Maintains constructive working relationships
Prior experience working in hotel/food & beverage/nightlife setting a plus but not required
Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
Please email your resume with salary expectation to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TAO Group, is one of the fastest growing food & beverage/hospitality entertainment companies in North America and globally, that owns a mix of legendary restaurants, lounges, nightclubs, entertainment and event venues. This position is located in the heart of Hollywood, California.