Residential Maintenance Tech
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Primary Purpose of Position:
The position’s main objective is in safe and efficient repair, maintenance, troubleshooting, and upkeep of all company properties. Responsibilities include performing preventative and proactive maintenance tasks. Ensure timely completion of all routine, emergency and preventive maintenance work orders in accordance with company policies and procedures. Major duties include troubleshooting electrical systems, construction and remodeling, plumbing, repairing and replacing appliances, rewiring, supervising contractors, housing inspections and all other general maintenance tasks. The incumbent oversees the analysis of problems on assigned properties as well as plans and takes corrective action.
Other Position Characteristics:
- Regularly lift items ranging in both size and weight, ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Employee is required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, feel with hands and arms, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Employee must maintain and conduct regular inventory of repairs, repair parts and place orders as needed.
- The employee will be working in different areas and locations ranging from interior to exterior of company housing, outdoor areas, and any other designated locations.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Training and Experience Requirements
- A high school diploma or GED and possess a valid driver’s license, 1year minimum experience.
- Must be able to understand written sentences, effectively communicate as well as possess basic mathematical skills (record keeping & documentation).