SKILLED Graphic/Product Designer
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Local graphic/product designer wanted to develop quarterly designs for an array of tech accessory products with with a focus on expression, fashion, and function. Our key drivers are cell phone cases but are looking to expand our canvas to include custom embroidered speakers, laptop cases, fanny packs and a few other things we're cooking up.
The designer must possess the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and able to work independently
- Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design knowledge required
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Passionate, driven and inspired, a little zany is good too!
- 2+ years in digital design experience preferred
- Ability to work on deadlines and deliver per project brief(s)
- Great communicator with the ability to clearly articulate ideas
- Ability to quickly problem solve as needed
- Have an understanding of generating product specs, ideation, product planning understanding (lead time, forecast, and launch)
- Maintain a commitment to the company's processes, values, and code of ethics
* A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO IS MANDATORY FOR ALL SUBMISSIONS
hey, we are Zero Gravity! you may have seen us around, but who are we?! we are a tech accessory company that focuses on function and fashion. we're based in the heart of Los Angeles and design all of our iPhone cases in-house. we get inspiration from the hustle of DTLA and the calming breeze of the Pacific ocean. but our main goal? giving you a product you love and can't wait to show off. our cases are unique because so are you! we hope you love them as much as we love making them.