- $19.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
As the bartenders’ extra set of hands, a Bar-back Busser job is to support anything and everything behind the bar. We like to BE authentic and positive with all customer interactions.
- Backup bartender
- Assists Bartenders by keeping bar areas clean, stocked and providing necessary support to ensure prompt and friendly service.
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments.
- Change kegs
- Responding to guests needs and requests
- Practicing proper product control and handling of all inventory and equipment
- Clean and replenish glass supply
- Restock ice
- Be knowledable on venue drinks and packages
What our Bar-Back/ busser will need:
Must have basic math skills
Must have ability to work in fast paced environment.
Must have ability to take multiple request at the same time from bartenders and management.
Must have excellent communication skills, multitasking skills, and a passion for guest service with a smile
List education, special skills, etc
Perks and bennifits:
After 30 days - Medical, dental, vision and voluntary benefits
We like to throw your brand a party!