CATERING SALES MANAGER
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Do you love hospitality and catering? Mendocino Farms is looking for a superstar Catering Sales Manager to serve as a Brand Ambassador and maintain Mendocino Farms’ “Best in Class” standards to generate sales, build relationships with catering accounts, and coach our catering team.
This position will not only help grow the catering business by introducing Mendocino Farms to new clients, but will also assist in the daily catering operations within the restaurant.
The Catering Sales Manager is responsible for planning, developing, and growing sales for our Dallas, TX location (coming soon!)
This position is responsible for the following...
Build & Retain Sales:
- Identifies the store’s major target clients and books and executes sample caterings with the goal of opening a new business account
- Understands the overall catering market in SF, competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand, and how to sell against them
- Is knowledgeable about the store’s top clients and performs regular check-ins to ensure that Mendocino Farms continues to be their top choice
- Contacts lapsed clients to understand how their catering needs have changed
- Partners with Sr. Catering Specialist on visiting top clients to thank them for their business
- Acts as the catering liaison in the store between the Operations Team, Production Team, and Catering Team
- Partners with Operations to attract, develop, and retain the right Team Members to maintain the Mendocino Farms “Best In Class” catering standards
- Partners with Operations to continue to train Team Members and building the bench of Catering Support Team Members
- Directs, leads and coaches the Catering Team using sales initiatives and “Best In Class” standards to achieve individual and team sales goals
- Creates catering awareness within the 4 walls that expands beyond just the Catering Team
There is no “I” in Mendo
Mendocino Farms is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Mendocino Farms will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.