- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Dishwasher will be responsible, but not limited to, maintaining a clean and organized dish station, ensuring that dishes and silverware are readily available for all incoming food orders.
- Maintains a clean and organized dish and sink area
- Ensures the availability of clean dishes by washing dishes, pots, pans, glasses, silverware, etc.
- Cleans and circulates all dishes/equipment and cleaning supplies
- Sweeps and/or mops up any spills or breakage, when necessary
- Follows all company food safety, food handling, and sanitation requirements to ensure health and safety of guests and employees
- Responsible for all tasks and duties as assigned by the Sous Chef and Executive Chef
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year experience preferred in a high volume concept, but not required.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and cheerful!!
- Passionate about guest service and hospitality
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.