Prep Cook (PM Shift!)
- $15.00 - $16.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The growing family of Mixt and Split restaurants is looking for a talented Prep Cook to join our team! We are looking for someone that demonstrates a passion for food, a commitment to guest satisfaction, and a true love for the hospitality business! The right individual thrives in fast-paced environments and is a team player with a can-do attitude.
Cocina amistosa que habla español!
Pay and Benefits:
- $15.00-16.50+ per hour- depending on experience
- PPO health insurance plan - no monthly premiums for the employee!
- Dental / Vision Insurance
- 401k with generous company matching
- Free meal while working
- Opportunity for career advancement – we promote 4 out of 5 managers from within!
Desirable candidates have:
- Ability to work in an organized, efficient, and clean manner
- Work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read and execute recipes quickly and accurately
- Enthusiastic attitude and dependability
Our team is what makes us great, we are looking for the right people with great personalities to join us! Experience is great but we are happy to train the right team member for the position.
As a company, we are passionate about 4 key things: our food, our people, our customers, and our planet. We believe in serving delicious, high quality, locally sourced food that is convenient and supports a healthy lifestyle. We want our employees to thrive so we pay above-market wages, provide excellent benefits for all, and are focused on the development of each of our team members based on their individual goals. Our customers are at the center of all the decisions we make, and we strive to get them the food they crave quickly and conveniently. Through all that we do we also take care to make environmentally sustainable decisions, we are committed to reducing waste, sourcing locally, and ensuring that we are evolving as new sustainable options become available.