- $13.25 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Calamigos Guest Ranch is looking for a talented Reservations Agent to add to our team.
We are currently looking for Reservation Agent to join our Team. This position requires weekend shifts.
As a Reservation Agent, you’ll be responsible for assisting callers with making reservations for leisure travel, group business, and corporate business for our hotels.
Key responsibilities of Reservation Agent include:
• Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of property locations, amenities, and local area attractions for each hotel in the Evolution Hospitality portfolio
• Maximizing conversion and revenue while ensuring guest satisfaction by using the Connection Sales Process and applying reservation sales training skills to each call
• Providing an exemplary, friendly, professional, enthusiastic, conversational and helpful attitude that shows the desire and commitment to providing an outstanding and memorable experience to all of our guests via and communication channel utilized at all times
• Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of all rate programs and qualifications, package promotions, and hotel length of stay requirements
• Following all policies regarding booking rules and restrictions
• Using voicemail systems to retrieve voice messages and provide professional and delightful responses in a timely manner
• Responding to guest emails in a professional, delightful and timely manner
The ideal Reservation Agent candidate will have demonstrated strong customer service and sales experience as well as the desire and commitment to provide an outstanding experience that will delight our customers. The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Ability to gain excellent knowledge and familiarity with a variety of reservation systems,
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Excellent interactive listening skills
• Ability to type accurately at least 30 words per minute
• Ability to perform multiple tasks at once in a timely and efficient manner
• Ability to read, comprehend and write simple instructions and/or short correspondence and memos
• Ability to use logic to define the problem, collect information, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, interpret information and deal with abstract variables for unique or unfamiliar situations
• Must have the ability to work weekends
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Quietly nestled in the heart of the Santa Monica Mountains in Malibu Wine Country, Calamigos Ranch is the only destination event ranch for weddings, conferences, company picnics, private getaways, and more.
Since 1936, Calamigos Ranch has been its own unique chapter in Malibu’s history. Before the small town was known worldwide as a getaway for wellness, relaxation, and events, Grant and Helen Walter Gerson saw it’s potential. They envisioned a beautiful property where people could experience nature and leisure together close to everything Malibu has to offer.
Experience over 250 acres of Calamigos Ranch with a footprint from the hills above Malibu all the way to the Calamigos Beach Club and the sandy shores of the Pacific. For over 80 years the Gerson Family welcomes you, and your most special guests, to Calamigos Ranch.