Backyard Bowls Team Leads and Assistant Manager
- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Backyard Bowls, the iconic healthy cafe out of Santa Barbara, is now open in Downtown LA on 8th and Hope!
Assistant Manager and Team Lead employees of Backyard Bowls have responsibilities comparable to those of a barista in a high end coffee shop, assisting in both making our food as well as serving our customers. The correct candidates will possess the following traits:
- Have an ability to flourish in a fast-paced and at times high-stress restaurant environment. Assistant manager responsible to create a fun, smooth work-flow during rushes.
- Teach exceptional customer service and interpersonal communication skills. Lead by example
- Fit with company culture- active lifestyle, appreciation for quality healthy food, and environmentally conscious.
- Radiant positive energy, and an outgoing, overtly friendly demeanor. Capable to train and teach employees to perform with these important skills.
- Sense of humor
- Demonstrated strong work ethic in managment, preferably through previous service industry position
- Availability to work at least 4 days/week, weekends included (no night shifts, we are primarily breakfast + lunch)
- Team Leads start at $13.00 plus tips avg. $1-2/hr
- Assistant Manager $15.00 plus tips $2-2.50/hr
In order to apply, please reply to this post with a letter/message explaining who you are and why you feel you are the right person for the position, given the necessary qualifications listed above. Please include your resume. Any replies with resumes only (without an associated message) will not be considered! Also please include work availability and/or desired hours per week.