- $65K - $70K Annual Salary
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The General Manager is responsible for managing the restaurant’s operation profitability, including the selection, development, and performance management of employees. Responsibilities include overseeing the daily operation of the restaurant in cooperation with the management team; hiring/staffing, control profit & loss, and ensure safety and sanitation, and general maintenance of facilities. Candidate must also demonstrate the ability to grow sales through staff education, guest satisfaction, and local store marketing opportunities. Partner in business growth optimizing profits and ensuring guests satisfaction with their dining experience.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs.
• Responsible for ensuring that all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Prepares management reports, budgets, and forecasts.
• Ensures all employees are trained, motivated and empowered to deliver total customer satisfaction. Evaluates each employee’s ability to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction. Trains and Develops managerial staff.
• Prepares regular performance appraisals for restaurant staff.
• Oversees staff coaching, counseling, and discipline.
• Oversees preparation of staff schedules.
• Maintains a restaurant at the level necessary to meet or exceed the company standards for Quality, Service, and Cleanliness. Conducts daily inspections of all areas of the restaurant.
• Makes employment and termination decisions in conjunction with Human Resources.
• Maintains compliance: worker’s compensation, driver record-keeping, follow work guidelines based on the Health Department, OSHA and ADA regulations.
• Responsible for resolving guest concerns with the utmost professionalism, maintaining total guest satisfaction.
• Responsible for monitoring cash procedures in the store and ensuring the accuracy of bank deposits, cash drawers, and justification of all cash variances.
• Responsible for the store is in compliance with Federal, State, and Local labor laws.
• Regularly evaluates the work performance of managers and team members.
• Minimum of 4-5 years of food service supervision experience with QSR and catering experience preferred.
• Excellent attendance and punctuality are required with schedule flexibility, determined by business needs.
• Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, record-keeping, point of sale systems (Aloha & HotSchedules), ADP Workforce Now & E-Time, and preparation of reports.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to drive initiatives and incentives for employees.
• Proven success of building and cultivating strong, positive working relationships.
• Demonstrated ability to drive growth while continuously improving customer satisfaction.
• Strong leadership skills with proven ability to build relationships with customers, vendors, and associates.
• Proven track record in maintaining strong cost controls, and quality standards.
• Read, write and communicate effectively in English with all levels of the organization
• Basic math skills and computer competency
* Applicants must obtain a CA compliant food handlers license and Food Managers Certification within 30-days of hire.*
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Rangoon Ruby is designed to bring the finest service and Burmese food from the esteemed Chef Max Lee.
With accomplished chefs proficient in all of the specialties that make Asian-Burmese cuisine sought after by food aficionados, Rangoon Ruby is fast striking a chord with diners looking for a fresh, modern approach to one of Asia's most popular cuisines.
Influenced by Indian, Thai and Chinese cooking, our authentic Burmese menu is complemented by an exquisite bar with signature Tiki cocktails including our eponymous Rangoon Ruby (a must try, for all first timers!).
Rangoon Ruby goes the extra mile to bring you the ultimate dining experience. From our warm service staff to an extensive menu of outstanding dishes, our artfully designed interior and upscale ambiance, we provide the luxuries of dining in comfort and in style.