Sales Associate/Front Desk
- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Orangetheory Fitness is coming to Agoura Hills, and we’re looking to hire full-time Fitness Sales Associates to join our team! Looking for eager/excited individuals who are ready to help the studio kick off it’s pre-sales launch! We need help with our entire pre-sales process, from generating excitement/educating the community at our tent in front of the studio, answering/making phone calls to new members, and helping out with all other pre-sales projects. Later the position turns into more of a “front of the house” role, at that point responsibilities would include; assisting with fitness studio operations, maintaining a strong focus on premium customer service as well as meeting sales expectations. Ideal candidates have strong customer service skills and basic sales experience.
- ENERGETIC AND ENGAGED! AN ABSOLUTE MUST!
- Establishes and maintains an effective referral program
- Maintains accurate records using established OTF systems
- Conducts telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls
- Leads OTF studio previews with prospects and/or fitness program holders
- Greets members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive environment
- Maintains an organized and clean workspace
- Follow up and follow through activities with all prospective clients
- Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries, and concerns
- Proper onboarding all OTF clients through the use of Membership Agreements and Client Intake Forms
- Works closely with Fitness Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous sales experience, with strong sales skills (experience working in a sales quota bearing structure highly preferred)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills required
- Able to multi-task and excel in a busy environment.
- Functional computer skills required – MS Office basic programs (word, excel), Internet, Basic computer program software use
- Health & Fitness minded people strongly preferred
- High school diploma required.
- Ability to work and function in an ORANGE TEAM environment (Orange is more than a just a color, it’s an attitude)
- Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
Benefits: Hourly Wage + Sales Commission/ Medical Insurance Stipend/ Vision Coverage/ Dental Coverage/ *401K options after a qualifying period*
- Full-time and Part-time
- Agoura Hills, CA
- High school or equivalent
- Sales: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year