Medical Manager Marketing Specialist/LOP/ PI Lien Experience
- $45K - $55K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
- Manage/hire and personnel
- HR duties (interviewing and hiring, training new employees, acting as interface between employees and physician)
- Insurance verification and authorization
- EHR coordination and updating
- Personal assisting for physician
- Marketing/PR/LOP for practice
- Light accounting duties
- Organization of office
- Assist with outside entities (i.e. surgery centers, satellite office)
- Act as intermediary between patients, sales reps, attorneys, etc. for physician
- Medical Scribing/report drafting as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years medical office experience
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of insurance benefits and authorization
- EHR experience
- Experienced with Medical Records Management
- HIPPA Certified
- Personal Injury Lien Experience
- Presentable, poised, pleasant, friendly, able to maintain composure under pressure
- Seeking long term employment and growth
- Medical Experience (Medical Assistant )
- Spanish speaking
- Supervisory experience
- Marketing/PR experience
- Accounting experience or intermediate plus level of Excel use
- Orthopedic Experience
- Personal injury lien experience
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will first and foremost be someone who is looking for long term employment and advancement. This person will have a “no job too big or too small” attitude. They will take initiative in coming up with ways to improve the practice, and will be their execution of this. They will be a quick learner who is always wanting to learn more. They will be able to multi-task and remain poised under pressure and when they are being pulled in different directions. They will have excellent leadership qualities and be respectful of staff, patients, the physician, etc. They will be someone who is interested in growing and developing their own skills along with the growing and developing the practice.
Applicant Qualifications: candidates please answer the following questions in your reply:
- How many years of medical office experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?