Social Media Manager
- $71K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Ask Us!, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Are you an expert in social networks?
Do you love creating comprehensive marketing and engagement campaigns?
Do you feel comfortable in an accelerated startup environment? Are you a problem solver and an excellent communicator?
Are you curious and motivated?
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our fast-growing company. The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of experience (either internally or in the agency) managing and growing corporate social media channels.
- Develop and execute comprehensive social media campaigns to raise awareness about our brand and that our clients, support company initiatives, attract followers, and attract new clients.
- Manage and grow our social media channels (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Create, iterate, and publish social media content (video, photography, editorial), responsible for ensuring that the material is posted on time.
- Coordinate the publication times and collaborate between departments to manage planning and execution.
- Monitor social platforms for relevant conversations; join and participate as appropriate.
- Develop and run our social ambassador plans to boost conversation on social media platforms.
- Create and manage the monthly calendar of social networks to support the initiatives of the entire company, with interdepartmental contributions.
- Provide ideas/inspiration for new assets/content and facilitate the development and implementation of that content.
- Develop and maintain weekly, monthly, and annual social media metrics reports.
- 3-5 years of experience in social networks, previous work with social media management tools
- Genuine knowledge and interest in the food marketing industries
- Ability to work with agencies, in all departments and with remote teams and in person
- Initiator and motivator, ability to think creatively and execute quickly
- Comfortable in an accelerated environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Desire to learn and be part of a fun and fast-growing team
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent visual skills (photography on social networks and basic photo editing)
- Experience with video and editing, ability to collaborate and instruct photographers and camera operators to help the content capture process (i.e., at events)