Line Cook with Sautee and Pizza Experience
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Maria's Italian Kitchen is now hiring for experienced Line Cooks for our Brentwood Location.
Line Cook Requirements
Must have experience as a line cook and Sautee in a fast paced restaurant environment
Must be available on Weekends
Participate in all areas of food preparation and production as well as other kitchen-related responsibilities.
Wear Clean uniform and have tidy appearance.
Abide by Maria's company culture.
Must be a team player and work well with others without conflict
Must be nice and have an energetic and positive attitude
Must have strong work ethic.
• Participate in all areas of food production.
• Help control food costs.
• Adhere to standards of food quality.
• Maintain cleanliness of kitchen and equipment.
• Dependable: show up for work when scheduled.
• Detail-oriented: must be able to follow basic recipes and methods.
• Know how to work with sense of urgency - can keep up with orders during busy times.
Other duties as assigned
Ability to speak and read standard English
Maria's Italian Kitchens is one of those grand American success stories. It began in the Italian quarter of Hoboken, New Jersey, where Maria grew up learning the recipes for real Italian food of Naples from her mother, Luisa. This home-grown education in the fundamentals of Napolitano sauces, soups, dressings, ravioli, lasagna and other regional fare evolved into what Maria's Italian Kitchen is today.
Maria's Italian Kitchen offers a diverse menu offering fresh and flavorful dishes served by our personable and knowledgable team members at reasonable prices.
Our passion is our people, Team Members and Guests alike- our success is driven by Maria's Italian Kitchen's strong company culture for great food, hospitality and atmosphere.