Customer Relations Associate
- $49K - $85K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
The purpose of the Client Relations Associate is to provide excellent customer service to our clients while serving as an essential point of contact between clients and Hart Agency. The position will work out of the Troy Office.
We are seeking an independent, organized, and hardworking individual with a high sense of urgency for superior customer service and a passion for a fast-paced work environment. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Determining client’s needs
- Prepare best pricing options for clients by gathering detailed information on client’s needs and desires
- Provide organization and consistency
- Respond to client requests with urgency and professionalism
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to pass background and drug screening
Once the hiring manager has reviewed your application and you are qualified, we will try to reach you by phone. If we are unable to, an "Invitation To Interview" will be sent via email. Normal response time is within 48 hours since we are anxious to fill this position with the right candidate. Please check your email/spam box daily.