- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Are you looking to make a difference?
Are you a dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual?
Are you tired of charting your day away with little to no resident interaction?
Join our Oasis team today!
As a locally owned, licensed community we are transforming perceptions of what assisted living/memory care can be. Between our impressive amenities, a social lifestyle program and the benefits of having an individualized plan of care, every aspect of our community is expressly designed to foster a fun and engaging lifestyle.
Building meaningful relationships amongst our residents, families, and staff is the cornerstone of our mission.
What makes the Oasis team different?
- Our team members are encouraged/expected to take time to “care” for our residents.
- We provide technology to our team that encourages relationship building!
- Low staff to resident ratio!
- Locally owned and operated!
- We support our team members and invest in their development!
Your vital part as a member of the Oasis team is:
- Provide great care to our residents.
- Inspire, direct, and coach your team of direct care staff.
- Complete required documentation in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with professional standards and federal/state regulation.
- Observe, evaluate and report each residents physical and emotional status in order to develop care plans based on assessments.
- Identify resident problems and emergency situations and initiate immediate life-saving measures in the absence of a physician.
- Administer and document medication/treatments and accurately record all care provided.
- Lead/Participate in engagement/activities with residents in our community.
- Assisting with meal services
What you need to become part of the Oasis Team:
- Must be a dedicated and compassionate caregiver.
- Possess a diploma from an accredited college or university
- Must have current, unencumbered, licensed with the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency.
- Ability to think and work independently as well as with direction.
- Communicate with staff members in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment.
- Comfortable with technology.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Annual Raises
- Health Benefits & 401K AVAILABLE
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Staff achievement bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
Schedule your interview today to experience the Oasis difference, and you will see how we are putting the care back into caregiving!
Oasis is a specialized Dementia/Alzheimer assisted living community. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our neighbors by providing a safe environment with engagement through their day. Everyday is different, but love, dignity and respect is given to each neighbor daily by our family (staff).
Oasis Dementia Care provides all the comforts of home in a safe secure setting. Allowing residents to be engaged in the activities that they enjoy is key to our social “resident-centered” care model. What sets us apart is that we’re focused on more than just safety and security. We engage our residents physically, mentally, and socially in the activities that make them who they are.