Human Resources Administrator
Tao Group Las Vegas, NV
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Fast paced and growing Nightclub/Restaurant and Hospitality Group is seeking an entry-level HR person to add to our team!
1-2 years of Human Resources experience. Hospitality experience is a plus!
- Assist with payroll and benefits processes.
- Provide support with recruitment activities.
- Assist in the hiring process/orientations.
- Maintain employee files and ensure 100% compliance.
- Maintain office organization, filing, supply orders.
- Answer phone calls and employee requests.
- Assist the Payroll & Benefits Manager with various projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Provide administrative support to the HR team.
- Bilingual – speak, write and understand Spanish fluently is a plus!
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Able to multi-task & follow up.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to communicate with staff and upper management (both verbal and written).
- Must be able to maintain confidential matters.
- Self-motivated worker who enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment .
- High School Diploma or GED.