Marketing/Promotional Event Team
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Looking for BOLD, OUTGOING employees with drive and motivation to get things done!!
Bass Chiropractic is looking to hire multiple students as a part of our outreach team. This is a position for a Marketing Representative.
We are a fun, high-volume chiropractic office helping patients from West LA, and all throughout Los Angeles, begin their journey towards life-long wellness. Whether they are recovering from an auto accident, sports injury, poor posture in the workplace, or looking for a natural and holistic approach to pain management, we strive to help them reach their wellness goals and to educate them on the importance of proactive spinal hygiene.
We are looking for an engaging, high energy, and driven individual to join our marketing team to represent our office at local businesses, and gyms. We will provide hands-on training with our marketing lead, which will include posture analysis, screening set up procedures, and different approaches to lead generation.
- Represent Bass Chiropractic at screening events.
- Maintain high and positive energy, when speaking with prospective patients.
- Confidently answer any questions from prospective patients.
- Utilize Posture Pro to provide posture evaluations.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Be responsible for screening set-up, and takedown.
Marketing events are held 2-3 days per week, usually Monday nights, Saturday mornings and Tuesdays, so the right candidate must be available in the evenings between 5-7: 30 pm. Any experience working events, in sales, marketing, or in the health industry is a plus, but we will provide training. This is an excellent experience for any major pursuing marketing, business, or a health-related field!
Job Type: Part-time with an hourly plus commission