- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage daily operations and assist in supervising all areas of the kitchen.
- Ensure strict recipe adherence.
- Quality control through shoulder to shoulder management of all stations.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and sanitation.
- Weekly inventory and COGS analysis
- Effective communication with compassion and concern.
- Assisting in ordering and receiving for all food and paper products.
Essential Job Requirements:
- 2 years kitchen Leadership experience in a full/ and or quick service restaurant.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, focusing on effective listening.
- Strong reading, math, and measurement skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to lift 30 to 50 pounds.
- Must have ability to stand and move around the operation for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Chicago Fire Pizza, an award winning locally owned restaurant company is looking for an experienced Kitchen Manager to join our company.
Our company is unique in the fact that we truly have the passion for our team. Current team members describe working for Chicago Fire as unlike any other company they have worked for. Our company focuses on High Standards, Meaningful Relationships, and Good Times!
The ideal Chicago Fire candidate is an outstanding mentor with great leadership and organizational skills. He or She will possess great knowledge in culinary operations, pride in execution and have a passion for excellence. Possessing the ability to speak English and Spanish is a plus!