- $10.50 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Deliver food to guests in a timely manner while adhering to Company service guidelines. Is in charge of running all food that comes into the window. Food should always be announced after it is placed, and when time permits, explained to all guests. The runner will double as the expediter throughout their shift and in these instances, will be in charge of acting as the liason between the kitchen and the front of the house. They will be expected to be the final integrity check on food and to ensure that the tickets coming out of the window are coming out quickly and in order.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
1) Act as a goodwill ambassador at all times
2) Serves and creates a warm, enjoyable atmosphere for guests and is committed to exceeding guest expectations
3) Is able to answers questions regarding food and drink items and their presentation, ingredients and accompanying items
4) Offers assistance to guests by clearing empty plates and glassware
5) Cleans and sanitizes throughout the shift
6) Assists line cooks as assigned
7) Attends pre-shift as scheduled.
8) Assists servers in delivery of all food items
9) Keeps the manager fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken
10) Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objective of this position
11) Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and effectiveness
12) At all times provides a favorable image of the Company to promote its aims and objectives and foster and enhance public recognition and acceptance of all its areas of endeavor
13) Utilizes Company cultural training and available services
to ensure that guests experience supersedes expectations
14) Run food at an appropriate pace ensuring all dishes are placed down softly and announced once placed. Do not call out food unless seat assignments are inaccurate.
15) Coordinate with kitchen and take-out server all orders and make sure they are delivered with the upmost care in order to avoid orders being incorrect or incomplete.
16) Keep a clean work area both on the expo line and in the food stations.
17) Ensure the proper silverware is being placed on dishes and that cilantro is being added before they are run out.
18) Assist in observing quality standards and communicating deficiencies to the ranking chef or manager.
19) Know 100% of our food menu upon starting your position.
20) At all times convey the brand’s story as it relates to their position as described during training.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested
• Works as a team player by assisting other employees with duties as necessary or when shift becomes unexpectedly busy: Helps answer telephone, pre-busses table throughout guests’ dining experience, and restocks service areas with appropriate supplies
Careers at solita
solita Tacos & Margaritas is looking to build a team of the best talent in the industry.
If you are a positive person, with a background in a resort, fine dining or polished-casual environment and you have excellent people skills, strong attention to detail, and a genuine desire to provide a memorable experience for our guests, then we want you to be a part of our family!
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a growing organization that provides a quality work place, balance, excellent training and the opportunity to develop your skills, you want to join our team!
We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 1 year of experience and demonstrated success in a similar or related position and similar or related dining environment.
Position requires open availability, strong communication skills, and a well developed knowledge of the food and beverage industry.