Customer Care Associate, Part Time
- $17.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
P.F. Candle Co. is a growing small business with many thanks to our loyal retail customers. Our Customer Care team acts as “the voice of of P.F.”, ensuring a meaningful and positive experience for our customers from the first impression onwards. We are seeking a Customer Care Associate to facilitate day-to-day communications and support across all channels — email, social media, via website reviews, phone, and in-person engagement.
POSITION: PART TIME
START DATE: DECEMBER 2018
- Direct communications via email, social media, website reviews, phone, and in-person engagement. Offer timely, comprehensive support to all customers for any inquiries or issues that arise.
- Provide expert knowledge and education on product line, production process, and care/proper use suggestions.
- Work to reduce response time across channels while increasing customer engagement and overall rating of P.F. experience.
- Management of all customer feedback. Ensure customer related issues - including refunds, exchanges, lost packages - are tracked and consolidated in our CSS system, efficiently communicated to all relevant team members, and resolved in a prompt and friendly manner.
- 1-2 years minimum of relevant experience.
- A good sense of humor, positive attitude, and strong work ethic are all musts.
- Can hit the ground running with new projects and is able to self-direct in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Must display excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as an understanding of proper grammar (samples of writing will be required upon interview).
- Above average skills using G Suite, Microsoft Office, and Mac platform is key. Familiarity with Shopify and Zendesk is preferred. Eagerness/curiosity to learn new platforms is required.
- This part time position will be required to work Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
- Must have reliable transportation to our Commerce studio and daily punctuality IS A MUST, though working from home is an option with approval.
If you’re interested in applying, apply to this post with your cover letter and resume. Please include “JOB INQUIRY – Customer Care Associate” in the subject line when you email. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.