- $10.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Family-owned, neighborhood café and sandwich shop (Bánh Mì, French-Vietnamese sandwich) is looking to hire vibrant personalities for cashier/counter work. Please respond with a resume and your availability if the following qualities fit you to a tee:
- Maintain your cool composure under pressure
- Quick on your feet and with your winning smile
- Passionate about food and talking food
- Bright, engaging personality that connects with all types of people
- Value cleanliness and teamwork…we’re a good and fun bánh mì bunch that looks out for each other :)
Main responsibilities are:
- Greeting customers
- Taking customer orders in person, by telephone, and food delivery services
- Handling cash/credit card transactions
- Minor food handling (wrapping sandwiches); Food Handler’s Certificate a plus!
- Maintaining a clean and sparkling establishment
Please have previous Front of House experience, either as a server, cashier, or counter work. We're a tight knit team and value reliability, hard work, and honesty. We turn 3 years old in October and looking for someone to grow with us!
Bánh Mì Venice is pleased to acquaint you with a beloved Vietnamese street food, as rich in history as it is in flavor. Family-owned, family recipes, our sandwiches are crafted with top-notch ingredients and sourced from local markets whenever possible. A portion of our profits will go towards building schools for children in villages in Vietnam and a blankets for kids program in the mountain villages of Vietnam. Since opening in Fall 2014, we've been featured in the press and have even been called one of the best sandwiches in LA.
Please visit our website for more information: