- $6.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Walrus Oyster and Ale House seeks a Back Server for our National Harbor location!
In operation since September 2014, we break the corporate mold in our selection of staff. We celebrate individuality in appearance and demeanor, but require each of our team members to have a heart of hospitality. Creating a wonderful employee working experience is paramount to our culture. This ensures our associates will create the perfect experience for our guest.
Back Server will report to the Restaurant Manager. He /She will also work directly with the General Manager, Assistant General Manager and Principals of Star Restaurant Group. The key responsibilities will be to:
- Serves food to tables including bread, appetizers, entrees, and desserts.
- Cordially presents the food to tables with smile; knowing table and seat numbers to execute a seamless delivery.
- Maintain knowledge of the food and beverage menus to describe ingredients to guests upon inquiry.
- Comfortably carries three plates and can walk with a tray, but will ask for help if necessary to avoid mishaps.
- Work with fellow back servers as well as servers, bussers, bartenders and managers to ensure a positive and memorable environment for our guests.
- Work with a purpose; expedite food, waters tables.
About Star Restaurant Group
Founded in 1998 with the nationally recognized and award winning Red Sage Restaurant, Star Restaurant Group is a Washington DC based restaurant concept, ownership, Management Company. We help owners of hotels, restaurants, commercial real estate, management companies, and developers create and maximize the value of their food and beverage real estate. Our passion is creating and executing a great guest and associate experience.
Join industry veterans, Kris Carr, Desmond Reilly, Stu Damon. Our culture will have the excitement and feel of a start up!