Gift Shop Attendant
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To use proper sales techniques to achieve sales goals and contribute to the profitability of the hotel gift shop.
- Follow standards of neatness and cleanliness for the shop in order to maintain customer appeal.
- Assists guests in suggestive selling and customer service
- Know features and benefits of merchandise in shop and be familiar with merchandise offerings.
- Follow policies and procedures that affect inventory controls.
- Maintains the daily operation of the gift shop within the guidelines of retail operating procedures
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Open Availability, days, nights and weekends.
- Ability to work in a team environment with professional demeanor
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of retail operations
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.