Human Resources Generalist
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Likely to Respond
Under general supervision of the Chief People Officer, the Human Resources Generalist performs a full range of human resources functions to include recruitment, the processing of employee benefits, employee orientation, assisting with the training of employees and employee relations. The Human Resources Generalist will possess a genuine interest in and concern for geriatric, chronically ill and/or disabled persons.
A thorough knowledge of the practices and procedures in the use and function of human resource principles. Experience with risk management analysis, worker’s compensation and training and development. Strong written and oral communication skills. Effective in establishing and maintaining excellent rapport and superior customer service orientation with staff, residents, and outside vendors. Must be able to fluently communicate in or to take or give direction or guidance in the English language.
.Regular attendance is considered an essential function of this position and is necessary for the efficient operation of the business.
- Records employee information such as personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data, and absence slips, performance evaluations, I-9’s and termination date and reason.
- Processes employment applications, including reference and licensure verification, when necessary, and assists in other employment activities.
- Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons.
- Disperses/maintains employee benefit information, i.e., health, vision, dental, 401(k) and life insurance, and Bus Card Plus.
- Ensures monthly employee compliance.
- Responsible for preparing, posting, and placing employment ads, both internally and externally.
- Answers telephone and gives appropriate information regarding employment verification queries. Returns all voicemail calls, e-mails, and faxes in a timely manner.
- Greets visitors, ascertains nature of business, and refers visitors to the appropriate person.
- Sort and file materials alphabetically and chronologically, in order to search files and records for readily identified information.
- Working knowledge of all employee benefits programs, including health, dental, vision, 401(k), STD, etc.
- Performs all duties of Human Resources Generalist competently, confidentially, timely, accurately, and with a positive and cooperative attitude.
- Exhibits a thorough knowledge of the Glencroft Employee Handbook.
- Participates in Hew Hire Orientation by reviewing new hire paperwork and explaining human resources related policies and procedures.
- Processes, in a timely and accurate manner, all Human Resources related paperwork. This will include checking for accuracy of completion, proper signatures, and application of date stamps.
- Assists employees with their issues and concerns as it relates to their job, supervisor, etc.
- Participates in the development and delivery of training programs for all employees.
- Performs other related duties as may be required and assigned.
The vision of Glencroft is to create an environment that inspires seniors to experience enriched and fulfilling lives. Glencroft is the largest Senior Living Community in Arizona and the 4th largest in the nation. The community sits on 40 lush acres of citrus trees and grass. We offer all-inclusive services to our residents which consists of housekeeping, security, meals, transportation and activities.
To provide a broad continuum of high quality senior services in a manner that demonstrates Christian love and compassion we select only the best employees. If you are passionate about your job and working with seniors in a team-orientated work environment, then we want you.