General Manager - Edmonds
- $53K - $55K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Compensation for the General Manager Position is a base salary of $53,000-55,000 with an additional bonus potential of $15,000.
Ezell’s Famous Chicken is one of the most exciting brands in the Pacific Northwest. Not only has Ezell’s been an iconic local brand since 1984, but we are also now on an aggressive unit-growth trajectory. And unit-growth means we will provide multiple career opportunities.
Managers at Ezell's are responsible for delivering our Brand Promise to every guest.
Our Brand Promise states:
"We at Ezell's will delight you with our delicious comfort food, especially our primary offering...the ultimate southern fried chicken. The other offerings on our menu are fresh & homemade each day .... for you. You will love our Welcoming, caring and cheerful hospitality, which meets your busy timeline. Our place is warm, comfortable, fun, and sparkling clean.... always.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide World-Class product quality
- Be a role model when serving guests
- Produce positive financial results
- Provide strong leadership
- Recruit, train, and supervise staff
- Ensure compliance with licensing, health and safety legislation/guidelines
- Control purchasing and inventory levels
- 2+ years in a leadership position
- 5+ years in the hospitality industry
- Acute financial management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
- Dependable and reliable
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary
- Benefit package
- Bonus potential up to $15,000
- Work-life balance
- Upward mobility
- Paid Vacation
- Product discounts
We serve “The most life-changing chicken in America!” - Esquire Magazine
Ezell's Famous Chicken has been bringing Seattle its best fried chicken for over 30 years. With a recipe right out of America's South and a genuine dedication to quality, we've won the chicken-hungry hearts of Seattleites and people the world over!