Dishwasher Dish Machine Operator
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
Black Bear Diner is hiring a Dish Machine Operator!
As a Dish Machine Operator, you’ll own the dishwashing process to make sure that all utensils and service ware are cleaned, sanitized and stocked for all other crew members, which results in dinner running smoothly and our guests returning.
No previous restaurant experience required!
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Load, run and unload dish machine.
- Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
- Monitor dish machine water temperature and chemical usage to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
- Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware.
- Keep dishroom clean and organized.
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Assist other employees as needed in cleaning and organizing.
- Bag and haul dishroom trash to dumpster at designed times.
- Complete sidework for station and shift.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the manager-on-duty
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Must be able to work in an environment that is often hot, noisy, and congested.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- The opportunity to learn a lot, you’ll be working in our fast-paced kitchen
- Competitive Compensation based on experience
- The opportunity to work with an amazing team
- Discounted meals
Come join the team at this fast growing family dining concept, Apply Today!
We smile a lot around here.
Simply put, our employees have a lot to be happy about. We provide a fun-loving environment, and treat each and every worker as part of our family. Join our team of exceptional individuals right now and see for yourself! We guarantee you’ll love it — and the competitive benefits will put a smile on your face, too.
Our Bear-ific Culture
The spirit and integrity of our brand starts with our staff. That’s why we only hire the beary best.
Our employees are:
- Self-motivated, with a competitive spirit that inspires others.
- Customer-focused and consistently driven to provide quality service.
- Energetic multi-taskers, who thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional in personal appearance and attitude.
- Friendly team players, ready to lend a hand whenever and wherever it’s needed.
- Skilled, with previous experience in the hospitality industry.
- Perfectly happy with all the bear puns they’re subjected to.
If this type of engaging culture excites you, we encourage you to apply today!