Food Service Crew
- $12.00 - $13.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
BE PART OF OUR FAMILY!
Pepper Lunch is currently looking for passionate people to become our family. Are you passionate about great food & hospitality? Work in a fast-paced, engaging & rewarding environment? If so, then consider joining our team In the role of a Food Services Associate!
Team members will learn various aspects of the restaurants from serving the customers, preparing the dish & making sure the restaurant looks constantly amazing.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- A positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and winning smile
- Excellent communication
- Food preparation & cooking according to Pepper Lunch standards
- Have hands-on experience in hospitality Industry would be advantageous (but not necessary)
- Knowledge of food handling and OH&S procedures would be a bonus.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Team Spirits
- Well presented
Please send us your cover letter & resume, outlining your past experiences in order to give us a solid overview.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for a face to face interview.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to anyone who wants to learn and have the chance to work with a new up & coming brand.
Pepper Lunch is the original Japanese D-I-Y Teppan restaurant, with over 350 stores in 15 countries around the world since 1994. Pepper Lunch promises a dynamic and fresh culinary experience for everyone. It was created by Mr. Kunio Ichinose where he wanted to serve the public an affordable steak offering using a patented induction cooking system.
Since the opening its first franchise, Pepper Lunch as established itself as one of the most fun and unique experience of Japanese D-I-Y dining.