Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Madonna Inn is looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to ensure all daily activities run smoothly and efficiently. Responsibilities include all front-of-house operations when the Restaurant Manager is not present, including decisions on customer complaints and staff issues. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with restaurant operations and have a good understanding of what makes a great customer service. You should also be available to work within opening hours, including evening, weekends and holidays.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant personnel
- Speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and employees
- Be able to adapt and succeed in a fast paced environment
- Have previous supervisory role in the restaurant industry
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Be able to lead and develop people
- Have knowledge of and the ability to use a PC and Microsoft Office Suite
Competitive pay and full benefits offered, including life insurance, 401K plan, pension plan, free meals, paid vacation, and full medical, dental, and vision insurance. Please email resume in either MS Word or PDF format.