- $17.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Newport Beach, CA
Chihuahua Brewing Company was formed in 2017 to brew quality beer in a fun, inviting and relaxed atmosphere. With over 20 years’ experience in the brewing industry, we are focused on brewing great beers, that are inspired from Mexican Style Lagers and the lifestyle that surrounds them. We are developing a team of inspirational, self-starting individuals who have a desire to be part of something special. Most of all, we can’t wait to share great beer with good people and bring back the motto “Making Friends is our Business”.
The Shift Leader will work with the Restaurant Manager and the Front of House staff to ensure that we always have excellent guest service. They will ensure that the restaurant is always properly staffed, clean, inviting, properly stocked, and organized in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. If you have excellent guest service, have experience in a leadership role, and are passionate about creating an inviting dining experience, then apply now!
- Assist with opening and closing duties alongside team members. This includes, but is not limited to, opening/closing registers, counting register drawers, resolving cash overages and shortages, and closing/locking/opening all doors.
- Ensure each shift is properly staffed
- Develop and assign tasks to staff members and oversee the completion of tasks
- Resolve guest issues and approve exceptions to policy for coupons etc. as needed
- Assist with training of new hires as needed
- Any other duties as assigned by managers
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience as a Lead or Manager in a fast-casual restaurant setting
- Excellent guest service experience!
- Demonstrated ability to mediate both employee disputes and guest disputes or issues as needed
- Experience with organizing shifts and holding staff members accountable for completion of their hours
- Ability to make decisions quickly and confidently based on company policies
- Willing to work alongside/fill in for other employees as needed with serving, operating POS systems, bussing tables, beer tending, or other duties as required.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time and lift up-to 50 lbs.
- Must pass Beer 101 upon hiring!
- All positions receive consistent training and advancement, with pay raises at discretion of management
- Competitive hourly wages and salaries, dependent on employee experience level
Part time shifts available based on candidate availability and shift availability.
- Open and Close shifts Mon-Sun are currently available!
- Hours of operation: 9:00 AM – 11:30 PM
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Chihuahua Brewing Co. is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Chihuahua Brewing Company was formed in 2017 to brew quality beer in a fun, inviting and relaxed atmosphere. With over 20 years’ experience in the brewing industry, we are focused on brewing great beers, that are inspired from Mexican Style Lagers and the lifestyle that surrounds them. We are also focused on creating a high quality, fast service, always made to order Mexican inspired menu to complement our beer. We are developing a team of inspirational, self-starting individuals who have a desire to be part of something special. Most of all, we can’t wait to share Mexican food with good people and bring back the motto “Making Friends is our Business”.