- $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for our next member to join our corporate office team in Irvine, CA. We are a management group who specialize in the restaurant industry by monitoring the development and growth of our restaurants across multiple California counties.
Currently, our corporate office is searching for an accounting assistant to join our current team in the organization and management of our varied company assets. This position will assist accounting management with general accounting and financial reporting of our restaurant locations. With multiple locations to manage, this candidate must have a positive attitude, a quick response time, and a can-do mentality.
- Review, verify and input vendor invoices.
- Manage and reconcile bank accounts.
- Review, verify and input revenues.
- Project payables.
- Assist in tasks related to the month-end and year-end closing process.
- Assist with any financial audits.
- Two or more years of experience with QuickBooks financial software
- High attention to detail and prioritization abilities
- Ability to successfully work well with all level of employees
- Great interpersonal communications skills with high level of communication between departments
- Ability to work independently
- Clear and thorough understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
- Ability to research and reach well-reasoned conclusions on technical accounting issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-building skills
- Must have a passion for your work and an ability to apply that passion to both daily tasks and larger projects
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability and positive approach
- Associate's Degree or Higher in Business Related Field Preferably Accounting.
- 2+ years of strong, proven, office experience .
- 2+ years of experience with QuickBooks financial software.
- Good typing skills; proficient in MS Office Programs, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Must be able to operate a personal computer, various printers, fax machine, scanner and other office equipment as necessary.
- Ability to work swiftly and accurately through various small office projects.
- In-depth knowledge of business procedures, letter and report formats.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, to write correspondence and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information to co-workers and the general public.
- Strong organizational, multitasking, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Panini Kabob Grill is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
Panini Cafe is a perfect blend of old world style favorites with a healthy and modern European flair. The food at Panini Cafe is distinctive and extraordinarily fresh and healthy. We use only the finest quality ingredients, including the best imported olive oil and low fat cheeses, and all our produce and breads are delivered fresh daily.
With a commitment to quality and creativity, we offer an incredible variety of foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our Italian Mediterranean influenced kitchen gains inspiration from the best cuisine of Europe and the Middle East has to offer. Our fresh, creative menu items are made from scratch and health oriented.
Start your day with perfectly prepared eggs, omelettes, breakfast sandwiches or French toast accompanied by the espresso drink of your choice. If you are joining us for lunch or dinner you can indulge in on our our grilled Panini sandwiches, (which made us a favorite) or an exceptional kabob, made to order with your choice of grilled chicken, filet, lamb or fish skewered with tomatoes and peppers. Enjoy sparkling water or gourmet iced Tea with your meal or a selection from our select beer and wine selections. In addition we offer outstanding salads and an extensive Mediterranean appetizer menu.
At Panini Cafe we are proud of our tradition of serving the very best food in an inviting and relaxed atmosphere that is authentically European. Our commitment to fine food and excellent prices will make you want to stop by and treat yourself everyday!